March 2, 2011

Back to Work!!!

It is time for me to come back to school! I am going to miss staying home with our sweet little boy but I am also very excited to get back to my wonderful fourth graders. I can't believe it has been almost five months! I am so excited to see how much you have learned and the new skills you have acquired. I'm looking forward to inspecting your work and hearing about all the new things you have discovered about yourself so far this year.

Much of the year has gone by but there is still a ways to go. In my opinion the last part of the school year is the best. We have a lot of incredible things to accomplish and participate in: poetry and the Poetry Tea party, Science Fair, study of Oregon, more novel studies, gardening with our buddies and....well, I have to keep SOME of it a secret, of course.

I will be back at school beginning March 14...can't wait to see you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment