Quote

"There is only one you for all time....fearlessly be yourself"
-Anonymous

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Blogging Experience So Far...

I am taking an online class called "Using Blogs as Effective Classroom Tools" which is what is helping me get my classroom blog up and running. The possibilities for using this blog in the classroom seem endless. As I work on the blog I find myself planning its use into units and activities throughout the school year. I think it will be a great way to introduce myself and the feeling of the classroom to students before they even begin the year and I plan on sending the blog address out with the welcoming letter in late summer.

It's summer and I should be dreading any time spent working in front of the computer indoors thinking about next school year. But I find myself, at six months pregnant, enjoying lounging in an air conditioned house, playing with options and ideas for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment